Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Damage Control

I have moved everything from my old quickblog account over to blogger because well, blogger is better. Trying out some geeky analytics and adsense and stuff with it so visit often and such.
At work, all I do is play damage control. It has been a while since I got to build anything new and exciting. All I do is come in, read emails that something is broken, and then spend the rest of the day fixing it. Wish I got paid more for it! Hopefully I will get to go back out to CA for a while and learn some more skills and such in the near future. I really like it out there; I think I am going to move out there next summer or a little later. I will make a lot more money, be closer to my other engineering co-workers and hell, its California! There is a lot of cool shit to do out there when you are that close to San Fran.
So yeah, go over to Flickr and check out my pictures, which I will try to keep rather up to date. Also, check out the Virus over at OpieandAnthony.com. And of course don't forget Spywareguide.com and go to Xblock.com for a free-ware version of the product my company makes! Use the freeware, and if you like it, try the full version 30-day trial. And if you REALLY like it, shell out the $20 and buy it.

No comments: