Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Alright, here we go. You know what would have been cool? Me getting to drive to California. Here's the deal...my boss who just moved to Cali left his car here in WV and the moving company kept fucking up and never got it to him. So now he would like me to drive it there for him. I have found out its 2600 miles and about a 3.5 day drive. I was going to leave today but I could not get any of my coworkers to go with me. I get a free plane ticket home and we are just going to split the other one. Jenn can't go either because she'd miss too much school. I was NOT about to drive all by myself because who knows what happens out on the road all by myself?! Sure I love driving, I love staying in hotels, but I HATE getting kidnapped as I come out of a restroom or being followed by some trucker and gettin gang raped when I least expect it in the back parkinglot of a Denny's somewhere in the middle of Nebraska.
The cool part would have been that after getting the car to Cali, I get to hang out for about a week. Just chill out west, where I have never been of course, and not really do any work. It woulda been pretty nice. Moving on, I added a new link over there on the right...keep lookin...yeah right there. It's a link to the O&A page because their XM radio show on 202 is the BEST FUCKING THING EVER! I am hooked, I listen every morning and even when the guys are sick they play "worst of" bits of their show for the past year and a half. These guys are brilliant! FM radio blows...there is nothing good on there. They have 8 songs that they loop over and over and a 8 min commercial block after each song. They are trying to do the new Free FM approach saying that "some things are meant to be free" which is BULLSHIT. FM radio fucking blows and I pay by listening to fucking commercials which want me to buy shit and I end up doing it. I would 10-1 rather pay my $13 a month to listen to fucking sweet ass XM radio which has great music and GREAT talk radio.
Do it...go get XM...forget Sirius, it blows. Hoo Hoo Howie blows now too. He's been programmed to do shitty radio for the past 15 years and therefore will NOT be able to break out of the vicious cycle of suckdom!

No comments: