Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am curretnly in Foster City, CA. I'll be here for the next 2 weeks working as a padawan under my jedi master Obijan. I am learning all the tricks of the trade when it comes to database and server management. So when I get back to WV, I will have a lot more daily responsibilities. Who knows? I may even be able to get a raise out of this.
While I am here, I will try to post on anything interesting that happens. I will possibly be going up to San Francisco a few times for various activities and will keep you updated.
Is anyone reading this? I see there are no subscribers. I know I am boring and all but damn people, come on! This post may not be very comical, but I promise to try to keep the laughter level up in the upcoming posts.
My flight here was decent. I left at the asscrack of dawn from Huntington and took a very swanky brand new jet over to Cincinatti. There, I was stuck for over 2 hours on layover and it was impossible for me to get an upgrade to firstclass for the trip to CA. Now let me tell you this people, that is a long fucking flight. Usually about 5 hours of hell. This time it wasnt too bad; I couldn't get to sleep but I did get to watch Braveheart on my laptop. I did so because the in flight movie was fucking RV with Robin Williams. When is he going to do something funny again? That movie where he is the Jon Stuart type guy that gets to be president looks to be good but GOOD GOD was RV horrible. I didnt even listen to it, I only glanced up every once-in-a-while. That is how bad it was, no sound and only visual cues were enough to give me the douche chills. No one on the plane laughed...that is bad when a movie bombs with a huge group of bored people.
Check back later this week to see if I have done anything worth while, or only bored you to death with my useless ramblings. Thanks!

No comments: